Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Mommy Couch

As moms it is hard to be real about life and all the ups and downs. Throw in the added learning curve of a child with develpmental delays and by 10am your asking where's the wine...lol!
It is so much easier to put on a fake smile and say everything's great! No one wants to be a burden to friends or others who have their own lives full of ups and downs also. So how do you cope and find the support you need? I have started a blog for my venting on life's frustrations, mainly coping with the balancing act of a mommy! Coping with a unique child. How do I maintain my identity, is it bad to want to lock myself in the bathroom so I can have a break, life is crazy but it is all about balance, being real, and staying true to you...agh! Hopefully my blog will help with that...here's hoping!
If anyone is interested in reading about the crazy life of a mom, one who is trying to help her child through develpmental testing and learning how to live with a child with unique needs, let me know and I'll add you. Its set to private and is by invite only =)

No comments: